Admission depends on the availability of seats. However, the rights to admission are reserved by the school management.
A. KINDER GARTEN
- Issue of Registration form for admission will normally commence in the month of March
- Registrations will be done during the same period.
- The age for admission into Nursery 2 years 6 months, LKG 3years & 6 months as on June 01 of the current year.
- Admission form must be accompanied by original birth certificate, Aadhar card.
B. OTHER CLASSES
- Admission into other classes will depend on the availability of seats.
- They are preceded by written tests for pupils.
- Pupils from other recognized school must produce the progress report card & Transfer Certificate issued by the last school attended.
- Applications for issue of Transfer Certificates should be submitted a month before the reopening of the School for the subsequent academic year failing which a term fee will be levied in lieu notice withdrawal.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued unless all dues are paid.
- If the Head of the Institution finds any student’s performance or behavior unsatisfactory and orders the withdrawal of such a pupil, it is obligatory on the part of the parent/guardian to withdraw the student.
- A Pupil’s name will be struck off the rolls of unauthorized absence from school for the more than 5 days.
The management reserves the right for re – admission